· 1 lb. Hot Italian Sausage
· 1 (26 oz.) jar of Marinara Pasta Sauce w/Mushrooms
· 1 (15 oz.) container Ricotta Cheese
· 2 cups (12 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
· 1 cup (4 oz.) Shredded Provolone Cheese
· ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
· 1 Egg
Preheat oven to 350F. Cook manicotti as package directs; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, brown sausage. Stir in pasta sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, provolone, parmesan and egg; mix well. Stuff manicotti. Spread half the sauce in the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange manicotti over sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over manicotti, cover with foil. Bake 35 minutes or until hot. Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella. Bake 5 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.